EdFutures Interview Series
Simon Buckingham Shum, Teresa Cremin, Mark Fenton O'Creevy, Rebecca Ferguson, Regine Hampel, Agnes Kukulska-Hulme, Karen Littleton, Liz Marr, Patrick McAndrew, David Messer, Marian Petre, John Rose-Adams, Daniel Weinbren. ... Rupert Wegerif, Keri Facer ... Martyn Hammersley
- 0. What's your research about?
- 1. How is what you do relevant to learners in school?
- 2. Where do you see the education going in the future?
- 4. What can we do as young researchers to "help"?
Alternate set of questions for students/teachers at a virtual school
- How long have you been attending / teaching at the school? (for parents, all questions would refer to child)
- What subjects do you study / teach?
- Are you studying / teaching for exams and if so which ones?
- What do you see as the benefits of studying/teaching at a virtual school?
- What do you see as the difficulties of studying/teaching at a virtual school?
- If you have overcome any of these difficulties, how did you do it?
- What do you see as the essential ingredients of successful virtual teaching and learning (ask all respondents this question about both teaching and learning).
- What ideas for improvement or innovation do you have?
- Would you prefer to study / teach at a 'face-to-face' school or a virtual one?
- Does your answer to the previous question depend on subject or circumstances or would you always prefer one particular type?
- Would you recommend studying / teaching at an online school to a friend? Why? Why not?
Ideal would probably be 10 minute videos!